Welcome to OpenSKOS
What is OpenSKOS?
OpenSKOS is a CATCHPlus project. It provides API's on SKOS (Simple Knowledge Organization System). You can either join OpenSKOS as a "tenant" in a SaaS (Software as a Service) construction, or you can download the source code and run your own instance of this software.
The OpenSKOS software has an editor in wich you can manage your own SKOS structures.
If you are a "tenant" of this instance of the OpenSKOS you can login with your credentials.
Visit the OpenSKOS API section »
The Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) is a low-barrier mechanism for repository interoperability. Data Providers are repositories that expose structured metadata via OAI-PMH. Service Providers then make OAI-PMH service requests to harvest that metadata. OAI-PMH is a set of six verbs or services that are invoked within HTTP. The OpenSKOS project supports 2 metadataPrefixes: oai_dc and oai_rdf.
OpenSKOS implements a Service Provider:
- List metadataPrefixes:
- List ConceptSchemes (as OAI-PMH "sets"):
- List Concepts:
- List Concepts modified since 2011-09-01 12:00:00:
- List Concepts modified between 2011-09-01 and 2011-09-10:
- List Concepts in from the "Gemeenschappelijke Thesaurus Audiovisuele Archieven" (setSpec 4):
- Get Concepts "A.G. Wildervankkanaal" (uuid 238c8bfb-8915-0379-b52e-0885bfc9e500):